From St. Louis Hackerspace Wiki
This page contains a list of requests or in the process of being fulfilled for making the Arch Reactor Wiki better.
- Message board membership integration -- Wiki user pages that correspond with message board profiles. (Because some people just won't create a profile here in the wiki. And that is a problem which could open the site to bigger problems like open proxy spamming.
- Image upload -- While there was probably a good reason why this feature was removed from the Wiki, it is a pain in the butt trying to find ways to describe or link to images related to projects, plans, or ideas.
- Calendar (ether here at the Wiki, at the messsage board, through another software, or Google Calendars) -- It would be very helpful to have an accessable calendar to see and schedule upcoming events
- Parser Functions -- If this feature is not installed, it needs to be. I can't make navigation templates like Navbar or Navbox nor table templates that allow collapsing, sorting and filtering of tables.
- Citation templates -- Again, I can't make these without Parser Functions.
- Cite.php so that the References tag can be used to list references