From St. Louis Hackerspace Wiki
(Redirected from Use of Workshop)
- Supporting Members must be accompanied at all times in the workshop by a Full Member.
- Only Full and Supporting Members can use Arch Reactor Equipment.
- Use of Equipment while intoxicated result in the immediate expulsion of the member.
- Clean up your work area when done. (see Project Clean up Procedure)
- All members must go through workshop training in order to use the workshop.
- Do not linger in the workshop if you are not working on a project
- If you know what equipment you will need, please post it so that others are aware you will be using a certain piece of equipment during a certain time
- Have a project plan to minimize the use of space and equipment in the workshop.
- Make sure your tools are up to the task before you start the job.
- Follow all Safety and Accident guidelines.