From St. Louis Hackerspace Wiki
Thanks for participating in active thread discussion.
If you're here, your contribution to the thread or active discussion has been declared Code 13.
Code 13 means that your contribution falls under one or more of the following categories:
- Your comment, while impassioned, makes no sense at all. This is referred to the "Flying Monkeys and Roller Skating Bears" clause.
- Your comment or position has been argued between 5 and 100 times before and has been shot down every time. We're sick of arguing about it.
- Your comment or position is based on unsubstantiated observations or rumors. For instance, there is a persistent rumor that spaces such as the one we occupy or need are "available all over St. Louis". This is not true. This continues to not be true. If you claim this, feel free to back up that claim with locations, phone numbers and owners. For the last year, that list is still very, very small.
- Your comment or position has been deemed reactionary or overly dramatic. Please tone it down and try it again.
- Your comment or position is just weird and we want you to stop it. You're kind of freaking us out.
- Your comment or position is perfectly valid, reasonable and thought out. It just doesn't apply to this conversation in any way.
Thanks for visiting the Code 13 page. Hopefully, this will give you a clearer understanding and enlightenment. Please don't take it personally. Everyone ends up at Code 13 sooner or later. Including me. And I wrote the damn thing.