Using the Laser cutter with an Imported SVG File
Operating the Software
1) Export you SVG file out of your favorite image editing program. Make sure that it is NOT COMPRESSED.
2) Open Corel Draw x4
3) Open your SVG file
4) Assuming your file is correct, click the Blue Square w/ White Arrow. This will open up the engraving / cutting program.
- The different color shapes are different 'layers'
- The blue dot is the 'origin' of the file. You can change the location of the origin with the X feature.
- You can click and drag to select different layers.
5) Double click each layer to change the settings associated with the layer
- Engraving will cut a specific amount of the closed object.